Why not treat yourself to a personalised pet portrait.
Catherine is often asked to undertake special commissions of precious pets or favoured animals using her inimitable style of collage.
Here's the 'nitty-gritty' of how it works:
- Catherine would need to approve a suitable photographic reference provided by you as a starting point. What works best is a close up, head and shoulders shot showing the features and character of your pet.
- Due to existing creative commitments, there may be a waiting list, of which you would be advised upon enquiry.
- Your commissioned piece would be collaged onto heavyweight slightly textured paper and be supplied with a deep mount, with a protective board backing and cellophane wrapping. The overall size of the mount is 50cm x 40cm.
- Framing can also be arranged if required at an additional cost.
- Payment terms are as follows: A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place in the ‘creation queue’. The final balance is to be paid by BACS transfer and would fall due upon completion, prior to dispatch.
- Your commissioned piece would then be dispatched free of charge by next day delivery to any UK mainland address. Delivery to addresses outside the UK mainland incur an additional cost which would be advised prior to the commencement of the commission.
- The commission would be agreed on the basis that the copyright of the artwork will remain with the Artist who maintains the sole right to reproduce the image at her discretion.
- The price of your personalised Pet Portrait as above is £495.00 + VAT.
NB. If you wish to commissional artwork of multiple pets/animals then the price will be individually quoted upon application.